Video example based on standard Hungarian payment slip.
- 2014-06-25 PhotoPay technology launched on Windows Phone for RBA
- 2014-06-02 Zagrebačka banka - Unicredit Group successfully implements PhotoPay technology
- 2014-01-13 PhotoPay is one of Seven Leading Financial Technology Innovators Selected for the FinTech Innovation Lab London
- 2013-12-23 Erste Bank Serbia embraces PhotoPay cloud solution
- 2013-12-20 PhotoPay will present at the FinovateEurope 2014 - showcase of cutting-edge financial and banking technology innovations
- 2013-08-23 Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d. uses PhotoPay technology
What is PhotoPay?
Position phone camera toward payment slip and PhotoPay software module will extract payment data in a few seconds, allowing very simple payment. No manual data entry is needed. The simplest and fastest bill payment method.
Who can use PhotoPay?
Banks or mobile banking software providers can include PhotoPay module into their mobile banking and payment apps.
PhotoPay supports iPhone and Android platforms.
PhotoPay in action
Videos of PhotoPay in use on real paper bills and payment slips.
PhotoPay technology was developed for real time recognition
of bills and payment slip forms.
Take a closer look how PhotoPay technology works and enables superior user experience.
Supported country standards
PhotoPay works by recognizing specific payment slips which are often standard in each country. Currently supported: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Kosovo, The Netherlands, Slovenia and Serbia.
Need PhotoPay in your country? Contact us